The Casey Cares Foundation supports children that are critically ill by providing candy, DVD's, gift cards, and pajamas while children are in the hospital. THES will be collecting items until April 16th, and there are collection boxes in the front hall. Thank you for sending in items for children in need!
We will be collecting:
* Pajamas (sizes infant to adult medium) - spring and summer pjs welcome!
* Upcycle DVDs...do you have any DVDs that your kids don't watch anymore, bring them in!
* New DVDs are welcome, too! (Ages preK - young adult)
* 'Movie Theater' style boxes of candy
* Hot chocolate
* Microwave popcorn
* Gift cards to Red Box, You Tube, Amazon Movies
* Be creative and have fun!
4/16 - Schoolwide PJ Day at THES to conclude our drive